Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Curiosity got the best of me

I keep seeing tweets about this thing called influenster  and how it was allowing the regular consumer and not just the pro blogger/vlogger review products and then to spread the good ( or even the not-so-good) word on them. I am not a professional blogger/vlogger, I am an everyday gal, and I like to really take the time to try new things out to see if its my new holy grail item and yes the products are sent complimentary from Influenster. I knew it was a shot in the dark to get approved for a program (every box is a program), you take several surveys to find a program that you match with and you dont know what programs there are so your answers are to not tailored to somethign you are TRYING to get. Well low and behold this chickie was approved. Behold my first VoxBox by Influenster which is the paradise box.

I am excited because these are all things I would use in my day to day life.My box included Olay FreshEffects Shine Shine Go Away, Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling OilNYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust in Smokey Topaz, Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Inserts, and Goody Hair TangleFix Brush.
I have alreay popped in the Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Inserts to my favorite shoes so we will see tonight how these made my tootsies feel after a day of working. I will use the other products over the next week and report back.
 
Its nice to be back I missed this place.
 
*

No comments:

Post a Comment