Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

In a MUA's personal makeup bag

Yes an extension to my whats in my bag post.
 meet my lil makeup bag it carries what I am wearing at the time. Yes the contents are ever revolving. I had to force myself to downsize to a smaller bag thinking this would force me to carry only what was absolutely needed. Yeah as you will find not really working
ELF quad in nymph dreams, this has the prettiest taupe in it and its a steal for a buck. Estee Lauder single in honey dew, its my highlight color and its on honestly the prettiest champagne pink, however I dont think they make this color anymore sadly enough, but for a pretty similar color and finish I recommend Covergirl Champagne. Covergirl Lash blast, this is bomb.com I use this in my professional kit as well and I get better results that any of the the other brands in my kit. My brow kit by W&W, i dont spend alot of money on brow stuff since you cant tell and typically i dye them anyway. Sigh and then there is my M.A.C ATHMA palette, it was limited edition and the love of my makeup life it came with two stunning shimmery glittery shadows JAAN and VIVAH.

Why I need 5 eyeliners I have no idea. I love it? is that enough justification?
Stila kajal eyeliner in Amethyst, a limited edition Tarte eyeliner, Jordana in cool blue, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Ransom, and a loreal intense in Black.

MAC paint pot in Painterly, I use this as a base for alot of my eyeshadow looks, it doesnt leave my lids feeling stiff. Tarte bronzer in Park Avenue Princess. Both of these are staples in my professional kit as well.

Loreal Balm in Caramel Comfort, Revlon lipstick in Fucshia Fusions, ELF Voodoo, MAC Lip Gelee in Amber Russe, this was limited edition sadly Gelees are typically limited editions now adays. Okay so let me talk a lil revlon with you. I know very few artist out there that dont have about a million revlon lip products in their kit. The formula is truly up to par with many high end brands.  If you are looking for strong brights on a budget I do encourage you to take a look at your Revlon displays.


So there is my bag in its overpacked glory.....

Whats in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment