Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

30x30 question

I am sad to report there was a tragic incident with 10 items of my 30x30 items, a pen was washed with them and needless to say I am on wash run three and 5 items are still a loss. Since I did need work clothes I went a replaced the two lost pair of slacks and the 3 lost shirts. I am actually really happy that I was able to replace my orange and white stripped shirt with the exact same shirt! yippie thanks ON. I wasnt that luck with the other items. So I have this question, do I integrate the replacement pieces into the cycle or do I start over. Hubs said just to start over since I have done 11 outfits already ( yeah I know I suck I have only posted 6 of them), I am torn I just am not sure which way to go with this. Opinions please!!!

Love,
L

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, how sad! I'm so sorry about your clothes which were ruined. I did that once with a tube of lipstick and destroyed several expensive clothing items. It makes me sick to think about it. :(

    Hmmm...if it were me, I would start over again. But that is just my advice...do what makes you comfortable. Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm so sorry! Funny what gets into the wash..

    ReplyDelete