Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter UGH

I work in an office thats 20x45 ish I may be way wrong. IDK IDC. The point is when the person in front of you gets sick you get sick and then the entire room is festering with the flu bug. Oh joys we are on ROUND TWO of winter colds. Big suck its not even 8 as I am typing this and I am already in bed. LAME. I am sweating out the dayqil. I have so much vicks vapor rub on me I will cause a oil slick if i step into water. My fingers are crossed that this will be like a 42 hour bug.

Maybe its just cause I am not feeling great that I feel so mopey, but right now I feel like a bystander at this moment and not a member of the team. Its not because I dont feel like I am part of the team with my COMPANY X, its because I am having to break through and prove myself worthy in the luxury field as a makeup artist. I have to put out a lot of money before I start making money just like an new restaurant and I am just afraid to fail currently. Its just gonna take time I know this. Its gonna pass I know I just need to get past the mopies. I am just so damn impatient I am expecting everything to happen like BAM now. I must remember the following :
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.

Peter Marshall



I havent even wanted to eat today until right now and there is nothing more than I want than a sweet onion terriyaki from subway. oh well..
I have to get to bed I am super tired and I have to work tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment