Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crock pot lovin'

I am seriously in love with my crock pot. I am known to be kinda of a lazy cock, hey I grew up seeing ron co. commercials (ya know set it and forget it). So any time I find an awesome crock pot recipe I am super excited.

I recommend that if you are interested in learning how to cook more than just the box dinners to definitely start with a slow cooker cause as you guys will quickly learn I find endless uses for mine.

This is not my recipe in the least please see the link at the end for credit.

(1 pound) pork tenderloin
(6 fluid ounce) can or bottle root beer
(18 ounce) bottle your favorite barbecue sauce
4 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted

1.Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours. Note: the actual length of time may vary according to individual slow cooker. Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce. Serve over hamburger buns.

Allrecipes.com


I really have my fingers crossed on this me and the hubs love love love pulled pork sandwiches.