Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Things I will not give up...

could give everything up in attempt to get ahead of water, however I beleive that if you bust your hump at work you should be able to give yourself something back. This is what I choose to keep no matter what

Boba Tea from Bubble Tea Express I love therefore no other justification needed.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum- I dont have my hair done at the salon anymore at all which means no more hair treatments. This leaves my hair smooth and soft and it smells really good.

Nail polishes of the following brands: Zoya, Essie, OPI, China Glaze.
I decided to decline having my nails done for the last five months, it was $40 plus the tip every single time. It didnt make sense to keep doing this. Thanks to the internet and most importantly youtube, I was able to learn how to give myself a pretty awesome manicure and pedicure. I have to admit it is quite relaxing to come home and put a hair mask on pop in Steel Magnolias and do my nails. I feel like I am back in a simplier time.

No comments:

Post a Comment