Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year

new years kisses.
still going strong!!!!
Oy I am never drinking that much again! I had fun well I remember having fun!
2011 was a stinky kinda year and I am so ready to go on with my bad self for 2012! its going to be awesome.

I have a new mindset and outlook on life. I am going to make the best of it. I am going to OWN it I am going to be responsible for my decisions and actions. I am going to amp my portfolio up and market myself to make a strong name for me and my business. I am going to break this shyness I have and get out there and say "hey I am L and I am damn good makeup artist let me show you my work."I am going to purchase my basics and then go on my 30 day shopping ban with no whining! I will get off my lazy butt and post every single 30 x 30 outfit! ( i love love love 30x30) I am going to read at a minimum 100 books this year. I am going to open my heart and keep it open even when someone tries their hardest to slam the door on it. I am going to continue with my counselor to keep my OCD under controll so there are no more serious bouts of depression.


With that said I am going to go take a shower becuase I am sweating and smell like whiskey :p



No comments:

Post a Comment