Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh Happy day... Oh happy day

Today is a doll up day for myself I cant wait to get myself going and get my makeup on and share my face of the day. Luckily its a casual week for us at company X so I can go a smidge out there with my look today. I havent really done a face of the day here yet, or even seriously dolled myself up in a very long time and I think its time. I know its totally against the grain of what everyone preaches and many will say I am only spinning this ling because I am a MUA, but I am a firm believer in the power of makeup/hair/clothing has one your mood. If you are feeling frumpy you will dress frump and when you go against it you will turn yourself around. Its all part of the faking it until you make it. When I am down and out I will prance around my house in 4 inch purple suede J.Lo heels because it makes me feel like hot stuff and you know what after an it does work.
AHHHHH. Hubs comes home tonight hip hip horray! I have been cleaning house for five days before and after work and jebus I feel like I have barely scratched the surface and I dont want him to come home to a messy house because that can be just so discombobulating.

Is anyone breathing a sigh of relief that it is income tax season already? I know we are. We have a big trip to Disney we are planning and we are dying to get it booked already and then do soem serious bill paying and shopping. The life of a grown up when you no longer look forward to christmas but income tax instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment