Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

furry friends tag...

I dont youtube which is where this tag came from but I loved it so here it is

1)What is your pets name?
Remy Lola and Mysteri ( she came from the rescue like that I swear)
2) What kind of pet is it and what breed?

 Remy is our mini poodle. Lola is a tortise shell siamese and Mysteri is our domestic shorthair.
3) How long have you had your pet friend?

Hubby and I got Remy in 2008 Lola joined the family in 2009 and Mysteri was the last one and she came in the summer of 2010
4) How did you get your pet?
they are all rescue animals, Remy is puppy mill rescue, lola came from our city humane center and Mysteri is a SPCA rescue.
5) How old is your pet?
 all three are three years old.
6) What are some quirky things about your pets personality?

Remy is a huge love ball and is determined to be cuddled up next to you and sleep lola doesnt want anything to do with anyone except hubby
7) What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? They are our babies. We worry about them when we have tlo leave them
8) What are some of your favorite past times with your pet? I love taking remy to dog doggie dates with my moms doggs, he spends all day with cats so getting to run around with pther puppies is awesome
9) What are nicknames that you call your pet? Doods for Remy IDK why and Mysti for Mysteri since I am weird and think that animals should be called people names and Mysti is a people name and not mysteri.


Here are my babies I love them to death and seriously I can imagine life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment