Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

the rain in spain falls mostly well in san antonio this week

It has been super rainy this past week. which for the sake of my grass i totally prefer. After last summer and my ground looking a like a canyon in some spots I have done rain prayers every week.

So I saw the Avengers this weekend and now I see why it was hyped so much it was really funny. i typically dont like the theater, it makes me super nervous and antsy because I am not fully able to see whats going on around me ( yes I am a weirdo I know) but now that jakes been willing to go to showings a few days after the release dates and its not so crowded its a lil easier on me.

I will be back to 30x30 on monday after taking a few days okay weeks off. Hey it was casual week at work I had to take advantage of that.


Sweater Mossimo//Skinnies:Avenue//Boots:Avenue

eyes:urban decay:haight and buff//makeup forever:aqua black
fingers: misa speed of life

this weeks lip is Rimmel Kate 24 with Revlon Beyond Natural gloss in Peachy


No comments:

Post a Comment